*+*+(C.C.- Dreams Creator *+*+(C.C.- Dreams Creator

Neat.

Neat melodies you got here, Chronamut. Very relaxing. There should be some toms playing every once in a while. Still, great song!

Mind checking out my audio? Reviews would be appreciated.

Chronamut responds:

lol selfwhoring ftw eh Electrick :P - I didnt wanna add anything else to it - it felt fine just like this to me :P

thanks for the review - and ya I'll check out your stuff when I get the chance :P

-shawn-

(DJ-B) DotA REMIX (FIXED) (DJ-B) DotA REMIX (FIXED)

Great job!

Hey bud, great job on this! For the vocals, i only heard bass. Try and fix that up. Not saying you should, it's just an idea.

I see your getting around fruity loops pretty well. You got some good percussion, your using 3x 0sc instruments, and making your own. So that's great!

I use fl studio too. It's quite hard at first, i know. But i've been producing for years now so, practise makes perfect!

Overall, nice job! Mind giving me a few reviews? Reviews would be appreciated.

DJ-B responds:

Thanks for the review and I will review some of your songs when i have some time.

Facing Defeat Facing Defeat

First off...

...thanks for reviewing/listening to my music. Those type of reviews keeps me making more trance. I use Reason 3.0 and cubase with a few mastering program and a studio. Yes, I have a studio room :) So, thanks for that. On to the review.

Neat piano you got. it was a bit distorted, but not really. Maybe add a little more diversity to it to not make it sound boring.

Good percussion you got. Really repetitive, but still. It's techno ;) Maybe add some hihats and a ride and/or effects. That would make your song sounde really interesting.

Excellent synths you used. Very cheerful. And it sort of has that euphoric feel of trance. So, good job on that. You may need to do a little bit of EQ'ing and masting. But not much. Needs more bass too :P

Overall, nice job you've done here! I say you pulled it off quite well. Oh, and why dont you check out my other song "gates of darkness"? It has my voice in it ;) Keep up the great work Exodus! PM me whenever you upload anything else ;)

x-Exodus-X responds:

oho! so now techno has the repetitive percussion, eh? lol

thanks for the constructive review. i appreciate all compliments and critisism.

you're the only person so far who noticed the subtle euphoricity (if that's a word.

more mastering? i could do that, but the CPU was so high i would have to listen to it heavily compressed unless it was a .mp3, which made it tricky to master.

i agree with mostly everything you had to say. send me a PM when YOU get a new song out too. one thing though, 6 for effort?

-Exodus