*+*+(C.C.- Dreams Creator *+*+(C.C.- Dreams Creator

Neat.

Neat melodies you got here, Chronamut. Very relaxing. There should be some toms playing every once in a while. Still, great song!

Mind checking out my audio? Reviews would be appreciated.

Chronamut responds:

lol selfwhoring ftw eh Electrick :P - I didnt wanna add anything else to it - it felt fine just like this to me :P

thanks for the review - and ya I'll check out your stuff when I get the chance :P

-shawn-

(DJ-B) DotA REMIX (FIXED) (DJ-B) DotA REMIX (FIXED)

Great job!

Hey bud, great job on this! For the vocals, i only heard bass. Try and fix that up. Not saying you should, it's just an idea.

I see your getting around fruity loops pretty well. You got some good percussion, your using 3x 0sc instruments, and making your own. So that's great!

I use fl studio too. It's quite hard at first, i know. But i've been producing for years now so, practise makes perfect!

Overall, nice job! Mind giving me a few reviews? Reviews would be appreciated.

DJ-B responds:

Thanks for the review and I will review some of your songs when i have some time.

Facing Defeat Facing Defeat

First off...

...thanks for reviewing/listening to my music. Those type of reviews keeps me making more trance. I use Reason 3.0 and cubase with a few mastering program and a studio. Yes, I have a studio room :) So, thanks for that. On to the review.

Neat piano you got. it was a bit distorted, but not really. Maybe add a little more diversity to it to not make it sound boring.

Good percussion you got. Really repetitive, but still. It's techno ;) Maybe add some hihats and a ride and/or effects. That would make your song sounde really interesting.

Excellent synths you used. Very cheerful. And it sort of has that euphoric feel of trance. So, good job on that. You may need to do a little bit of EQ'ing and masting. But not much. Needs more bass too :P

Overall, nice job you've done here! I say you pulled it off quite well. Oh, and why dont you check out my other song "gates of darkness"? It has my voice in it ;) Keep up the great work Exodus! PM me whenever you upload anything else ;)

x-Exodus-X responds:

oho! so now techno has the repetitive percussion, eh? lol

thanks for the constructive review. i appreciate all compliments and critisism.

you're the only person so far who noticed the subtle euphoricity (if that's a word.

more mastering? i could do that, but the CPU was so high i would have to listen to it heavily compressed unless it was a .mp3, which made it tricky to master.

i agree with mostly everything you had to say. send me a PM when YOU get a new song out too. one thing though, 6 for effort?

-Exodus

Ocean of Innocence Ocean of Innocence

Cool!

Cool track! The synth was very ambient. A bit distorted, but not much.

I wished you had put in some percussion. That would definately help a lot.

Still, great job you got here. Keep up the good work!

Mind checking out some of my songs? Reviews would be appreciated: good or bad ;)

Imn responds:

I've experimented with this, and what I've tried just doesn't seem to fit, as far as percussion goes. I just don't know what to do...

Anyway, thank you for the review!

-586rick- Shadow man -586rick- Shadow man

Neat.

Hey rick! Glad to see another song from you!

-Critisism-

1. You used fl presets for drums. That's brought done originally score. Maybe find some drums from breakbeat paradies. You can search that on google.

2. Things repetited a lot. Not a bad thing, because i am use to it. But still, it has quite a few melodies.

-Awesomeness-

1. I loved that bass plugin you used. Had a sort of trancey feel. :) I usually prefer the bass to be an octave lower than middle c. but it's still awesome.

2. Cool synths. Im not really sure what you used, but i figured it was the sytrus plugin.

Overall, nice job! Keep up the good work Rick!

Mind checking out a few songs? Reviews will be appreciated: good or bad ;)

586rick responds:

thanks for the review, ok for the synths, its not sytrus plugin its toxic III and for the prestes drums i'll go check on that, and i,ll go check some of your song. see ya

B|3 Get Ready B|3 Get Ready

Hmm...

Hmm.. good song. quite catchy too. but there are some things bad about it though.

1. the bass and drums got REALLY annoying. Try and fix it up a bit like adding some other notes to the bass and more percussion in the drums.

2. The synths sounded really plain. And quite boring. I guesss you used sytrus for the synths? The are a powerful, but they are really recognizable.

3. The melody didn't really seem to go anywhere, it just stayed there, Try and make it build up to somthing exciting and more anxious to make the audience want to listen too.

Overall, it's pretty good. not bad, but good. Keep up the good work!

Thanks for the reviews!

Black-BaMbOo responds:

Thank you for the review. Lots of constructive critisism. Although no sytrus synths were used in this piece they were quite plain. The drums, yes they were quite boring, and its not finished that is why there is only one part to the melody.

Thanks again,

B|3

B|3

-Bill24- Killer (1:41) -Bill24- Killer (1:41)

Good stuff!

The bassline isn't really original. I guess you heard one of Basshunter's songs and got the idea :x

the beat was overall good, a bit repetitive, but hey, it's techno!

Good guitar you got going on there. However, it seems a bit off at the 2nd measure.

Overall, nice job! Keep up the good work!

Do you mind checking out some of my songs? Reviews would be appreciated.

O- Emotion [Forgive] O- Emotion [Forgive]

Awesome!

Awesome song you got OCON! And glad to have you back ;)

The beat was overall good, a bit repetitive, but hey, what can you do about it?

Good synths you used. An 8 for effort cause you barely even try on songs.

Overall, nice job!

Do you mind reviewing a couple of my new songs? Reviews would be appreciated.

HotDecemberSex responds:

Well I appreciate that you liked it, but why do you assume I never try? I put quite a bit of effort into this one man.

Anyway thanks.

Unsettled Minds Unsettled Minds

Coool

Cool track you got here WyteNoiz! The beat flowed through very well, a bit repetitive though. Maybe add some effects like a phaser or something on the hihats.

Good "hey" font you got. Add some more reverb to it. You dont have to, it just felt like it needs a little more reverb.

Good trumpet you got going there. Very repetitive, that's what brought down the diversity score.

Overall, great track! Keep up the good work!

-Im finishing a track right now on my hands that i did a while back. So, keeep a look out!

( I may even try a little hip hop :P)

WyteNoiz responds:

Yeah man thanks for the feedback, and Ill look out for ya hip hop shit.

==(Rain Outside)== ==(Rain Outside)==

Neat.

Neat stuff you got here SBB. The pads were really smooth and relaxing. This is sort of like a SimCity song or something...

Nice piano, very touching. Maybe add some more melodies with it to make it less boring.

Good percussion, a bit repetitive, but not biggie.

Overall, nice job SBB! I cant wait to hear more from you! :D

Buoy responds:

Ah, simcity- there's a while since I've played that- some of the songs are great in that game.

Thanks for the review! Also if you can't wait to here more, you can listen to my other songs :D